There’s just no way around it. Every single decorating decision in your house requires a color choice.
But let’s be honest, color can be a little terrifying.
What if you pick the wrong one?
What if it doesn’t look right?
What if you hate it next month?
I’m here to squash your fear of using color. I want to show you the easy-peasy way to inject your home with accent colors.
Because color should be fun.
Now, before you think of a million reasons why you can’t make your home more colorful, let me point out:
- You don’t have to paint your walls to decorate with color
- You don’t have to go on a huge shopping spree to buy all new accessories
- You don’t have to be a color expert to give your home a color makeover
The next Color Flow Challenge starts on October 16, 2017.
What you’ll learn:
- The basics of color theory so you can choose the best accent colors to go with your wall paint and furniture
- Where to use your colors for maximum impact
- How to use metallics and wood finishes to add texture to a room
- How to strategically repeat accent colors throughout your home to create flow without making all your rooms matchy-matchy
- How to curate your colors so future color decisions are a no-brainer
And it’s not just about learning. You’re also going to be doing. Each day you’ll have a quick assignment to complete to improve the color flow in your home.
Bottomline: You’re going give your home a mini color makeover.
Are you in? Let’s make your home flow with color.