If you are crunched for time and trying to spend less, while still getting a high-end look, (aren’t we all???), then you don’t want to skip this post. The 15 projects below are all amazing DIY projects designed to be quick (you can do most in well under an hour) and budget-friendly.
1. How a $50 Rug Can Turn an Old Ottoman Into a Statement Piece
2. How to Knockoff West Elm’s Herringbone Mirror with Fabric
3. Make a Dozen or More Throw Pillows in Less Than an Hour
4. One Extra Step to Turn Almost Any Pillow Cover into a Box Cushion
5. Save Big Bucks Making Your Own Rolling Storage Crates
6. Here’s a Quick Way to Make a Giant Bulletin Board
7. The Secret to Cheap, But High-End Looking Wall Shelves
8. How to Style a Long, Low Dresser
9. Get the Paper Clutter Organized with a Mini Command Center
10. How to Turn a Basket Into a Pendant Light
11. Don’t Let Those Fabric Scraps Go to Waste: Here’s One Idea to Turn Them Into Decor
(oh, and you won’t believe what I used to make those pretty white finials!)
12. How to Add More Dimension to Your Decor
13. How to Decorate His and Hers Nightstands You’ll Be Happy to Wake Up To
14. How to Style a Sofa Table
15. How to Style a Bench
Tell me, which project above you are looking forward to tackling in the new year?
Definitely the pillows! I’ve never made a pillow before but I think I can! Thanks for the ideas. All these posts were great!
New pillows, for sure.
Emily @ Two Purple Couches says
Great, great round-up Jackie! I am looking forward to #13 – we’re going to get started on decorating our master bedroom this year, and I can’t wait.! I’ve had ideas floating in my head for years, and your styling posts will definitely come in handy!