Poufs, poufs, everywhere! No really, they are everywhere. As they should be.
Poufs are a foot stool, an extra seat, or a small ottoman. Poufs are an opportunity to layer in another texture, pattern, or color. Every room can use a pouf. And now, every outdoor space can use a pouf!
For the first time this year, I started seeing outdoor poufs popping up in stores. They come in bright and fun fabrics. So fun, I have even recommended outdoor poufs for indoor spaces like family rooms and kids rooms.
5 of my favorite ways to use poufs:
1. A cylindrical pouf near a daybed doubles as a nightstand and foot rest.
2. Poufs paired with a small table makes comfy kids seating in a home office.
3. As a foot stool for a nursing chair, which can later be seating for a toddler.
4. A pair of poufs in a family room adds two extra seats for company. A pair of poufs or stools always looks great in front of a fireplace without blocking the flame.
5. Seating for the play area that doubles as giant building blocks for the kids.
Without further ado, here is a roundup of some of my favorite poufs for indoors and out:
Indoor: 1. Embrace Floor Ottoman | 2. Ikat Pouf | 3. Argonne Pouf | 4. I-Beam Pouf | 5. Get it Bright Pouf in Blue | 6. Knitted Pouf | 7. Jonathan Adler Pouf | 8. Blue Ikat Pouf | 9. Dhurrie Pouf | 10. Poodle Pouf | 11. Natural Moroccan Pouf | 12. Handwoven Hacky Tuffet |13. Moroccan Pouf
Outdoor: 14. Surya Round Pouf | 15. Rectangular Outdoor Pouf | 16. Crocheted Apple Outdoor Pouf | 17. Trellis Square Pouf | 18. Striped Outdoor Pouf | 19. Marco Outdoor Pouf | 20. Floral Round Pouf | 21. Criss Knit Indoor/Outdoor Pouf | 22. Trimaran Stripe Pouf | 23. Orange Outdoor Pouf Square
Poufs on Pinterest
Addicted to Pinterest? Yeah, me too. Find all the above poufs here on one convenient Pinterest board making it easy for you to repin your favorites. You know you want to pin some :)
Note: Mood boards featured in this post are from my portfolio. Out of respect to my clients that hired me to create those boards, I do not openly share sources. I would love to create a personalized decor plan for your room. You can learn more about my services here.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission on purchases made after following an affiliate link.