***For the busy mom that would love to keep the holidays simple:***
Take the Stress Out of Christmas
How To Slow Down and Enjoy Yourself this Year
Don’t let another December fly by…
- Rushing around making obligated appearances,
- Squeezing in extra shopping on your lunch break,
- Being too busy to enjoy the season,
- And ending up feeling empty after the holidays.
This year make Christmas better.
While everyone else is running around shopping and going to events they don’t want to attend; you’ll be having the best Christmas ever.
- You, the stress-free host—opening up your home for casual holiday get-togethers everyone loves.
- With margin in your schedule to stay balanced and feel normal through the
busiesthappiest time of year.
- Politely declining invitations and events (and not feeling guilty about it) so you can spend more time with your family.
- Giving and getting meaningful gifts that will be used and enjoyed, not random stuff that turns into clutter before New Year’s Eve.
- Making memories with your favorite people so you can end the season feeling whole—filled with love and gratitude.
As Christmas draws near, your girlfriends will beg to know your secrets. How are you so calm and upbeat while they feel like The Grinch? (Of course, you could send them to this page and save their Christmases too—after all, what are friends for?)
Your Action Plan to Simplify the Season
This is not another decluttering book.
Clutterproof Your Christmas is an action plan (part ebook + part planner) to eliminate the clutter that usually comes with the holidays—like a packed calendar and unwanted gifts.
Get your hot cocoa and your favorite reading chair ready!
Inside you’ll discover the simple strategies to return Christmastime to its former glory—as the most wonderful time of the year.
Feel at Peace with the Pace of the Holidays
Part One: Clutterproof Your Social Calendar
You do not have to give away your time and say yes to every invitation to avoid being a Scrooge. In this part you’ll discover:
- The single most important thing to add to your social calendar, so you don’t overextend yourself and burnout
- 5 steps to design your ideal December—with plenty of time for yourself, family, and holiday activities
- 12 word-for-word scripts you can use to decline any invitation without offending the host (in fact, they’ll want to invite you again next time!)
- Plus—the sly way to ensure you can leave any party early—especially those work functions you feel obligated to attend.
Ever feel guilty turning down an invitation when you just want a stay in? Then head straight to page 11 for three word-for-word scripts to get a guilt-free night off.
“The at a glance monthly calendar is a wonderful resource to see what you have planned and if there are other things you can fit in without overextending yourself and family! Lots of great visuals and worksheets!”
~ Jessica O.
Eliminate Unwanted Gifts
Part Two: Clutterproof the Gift Exchange
You can lead your family to a clutter-free Christmas. No more piles of stuff to find a place for after the holidays. Get and give the kind of gifts you really want—experiences over stuff. In this part you’ll discover:
- 75+ Clutterproof gift ideas that make you look thoughtful and generous
- The Snow Globe Method for picking the perfect gift every time
- How to stop getting unwanted gifts, so you don’t have to pretend to like random stuff you don’t need or want
- The sneaky way to redirect a loved one’s gift idea, so they get you or your kids what you really want
- The Wishlist Method that trains kids to prioritize their wants and stops them from begging in the store
- The one conversation to have with your family before the end of November (following the script on page 32) that will make you the hero of Christmas—saving everyone hundreds of dollars and sparing them from endless hours shopping in crowded stores
- Plus—how to handle the 10 most common objections to drawing names and the “stocking stuffer secret” that keeps everyone happy
“Christmas can be filled with so much stuff. This book helps you to focus your time on family, friends, and making new memories! My favorite resource is the gift coupons, especially the Yes Day – I can’t wait to share these experiences with my family!”
~ Jackie B.
If you’re worried your kids will revolt and hate a “non-stuff” Christmas, turn to page 21 for three gifts ideas they’ll love so much, they’ll forget about toys and start begging, “Can we do these kinds of gifts every year?!”
Quickly Declutter Your Christmas Decor
Part Three: Clutterproof Your Christmas Decor
Stop wasting precious storage space on excess Christmas decor. Stop rummaging through dozens of bins looking for the ornaments and decorations you want to display. Stop spending weekend afternoons transferring and reorganizing your decor into new, pricey storage containers. In this part you’ll discover:
- How to declutter your Christmas decor in 4 quick steps
- What to do before you declutter that makes it easier to get rid of decorations without second-guessing
- The simple, straight-forward way to organize your Christmas decorations for storage so next year all you have to do is get them out and put them up (so foolproof that your husband could do it without you)
- Plus—tips for decluttering Christmas keepsakes and heirlooms—what to keep and what to let go
Host at Your House without Getting Stressed Out
Part Four: Clutterproof Holiday Get-Togethers
By the time you finish reading this section, you’ll want to invite some people over. You’ll be full of hosting ideas that you can’t wait to try. Instead of being exhausted by the time your guests arrive, you’ll be the life of the party. In this part you’ll discover:
- How to host stress-free, mess-free dinner parties that you’ll enjoy as much as your guests
- How to plan any event in less than 15 minutes with the One-Page Event Planner
- The meal planning secrets to a hit dinner party without slaving away in the kitchen all day
- The Big Day Timeline trick that will get you help in the kitchen without asking for it
- Plus—If hosting a dinner party intimidates you, check out page 43 for 15 non-dinner ideas for a fun get-together
“Thanks to Jackie, I am inspired to host a get-together at my house this holiday season. It always felt so stressful before, but with Jacki’s simple approach, I can let go of most of the things I thought I had to do and focus on spending time with loved ones.”
~ Rebecca L.
Your Action Plan includes these 15 Worksheets, Checklists, and Word-for-Word Scripts
- Design Your Ideal December in 5 Steps
- 13 Scripts for Declining Invitations
- November 2018 At-A-Glance Calendar
- December 2018 At-A-Glance Calendar
- January 2019 At-A-Glance Calendar
- 75+ Clutterproof Gift Ideas
- Christmas Wishlist worksheet
- Printable Gift Giving Coupons
- Gift Giving Brainstorm worksheet
- 2 Plug-and-Play Scripts to Get Your Family On Board with Drawing Names
- Name Draw Gift Exchange Set Up
- Holiday Decor Planner
- 4 “No Gifts Policy” Ideas that Guests will Follow
- One-Page Event Planner
- Big Day Timeline worksheet
Hi, I’m Jackie
The idea for Clutterproof Your Christmas came to me in August. I know, seriously, who starts thinking about Christmas in the summer?! But, you see, we had just moved across the country and downsized to an apartment less than half the size of our old house. The decluttering process to get rid of over half our stuff was emotional and time-consuming, and I never want to go through that again. So, I’m determined to keep clutter out of our home and our lives.
I’ve become obsessed with clutterproofing—developing habits, routines, and strategies to keep clutter away. As I thought about Christmas, I realized we were already ahead of the game. For years, we’ve been using these four strategies to keep the holidays simple and clutter-free. Clutterproof Your Christmas is the first of what I hope will be many resources to help you simplify your home and life. I wanted to get this guide out to you first because (yikes!) Christmas is less than 25 days away.
Hurry! Why You Need to Get this Now
Your best Christmas ever starts now—if you clutterproof. These strategies work better the earlier you start. Because I want you to get the full benefit of this guide, I need to get it in your hands now.
Don’t panic, but we’re less than 25 days away from Christmas! If you don’t want it to be over in a blur, get Clutterproof Your Christmas now so you can slow down and savor the season.
Available for a limited time only! Anyone who doesn’t get Clutterproof Your Christmas before December 3rd has to wait until next year to start having stress-free holidays.
How It Works
To get your copy of Clutterproof Your Christmas click the jolly red button above.
Enter in your payment details (you can pay via credit card or PayPal).
Once your payment is complete, your download button will appear. You can download your copy right now, no login required. You’ll also receive an email with the download link.
Clutterproof Your Christmas is a 50-page PDF guide—a format you can view on any computer or device. The guide includes worksheets, checklists, and planner pages that you can print on 8.5” x 11” paper on your home printer as needed. You do NOT need to print the entire guide.
Don’t wait any longer. Clutterproof Your Christmas will only be available until Monday, December 3, 2018.
I’m certain you’ll be happy with Clutterproof Your Christmas. If for any reason you’re not, please email me within 48 hours of your purchase and I will issue a full refund.
Clutterproof Your Christmas is © 2018 Jackie Hernandez. It is for personal use only for a single user. You may not resell, redistribute, share, or reproduce it in any way. You have my permission to print the PDF in full or in part for personal use.