So tell me…
- Do you know what your decorating style is?
- Do you confidently choose the right furniture and decor for your home?
- Are you comfortable mixing styles and paving your own way?
If you answered “no” or “I’m not sure” to any or all of the above questions, then this new video mini series is for you.
I know how frustrating it is to struggle with decorating. To not know what your style is or to not be able to bring it to life in your home.
I also know there’s hope. You can have style. You can confidently buy things for your home that you know you’ll love for years to come. You can mix and match styles like a pro to create a style that’s totally you.
My job is to help you find style clarity. It’s the key to confidently decorating your home and “getting it right.”
I know how important style clarity is because I didn’t have it in my first two homes. I felt lost. I never felt proud of my decorating. I felt hopeless, because even when I redid things I never seemed to get it quite right.
I thought I was just no good at decorating. I made lots of excuses, like…
- I can’t afford to do it right.
- I have to please my husband too.
- I’m a busy working mom, I can’t be expected to do everything.
Then, after years of making mistakes, I finally started to figure out what I really loved and how to multiply those elements so I loved even more of my home. And I realized, I could have skipped all those years of costly, time-consuming mistakes.
Watch the first video in my new series to see what I did wrong and how I turned everything around.
You want to know what my first problem with decorating was? Rushing.
I was always rushing to a “finished” home. That’s what most homeowners get wrong. Instead of starting with a decorating style, they rush to fill every room with furniture and cover every blank wall. What’s worse is they think the right thing to do is buy furniture and decor meant to last a lifetime. Then, just six months later they realize they don’t love any of it. But they sank all their money into it.
I had already done that twice before.
Realizing I was about to go down the same path again in a new home, I pressed pause. I stopped buying, filling, rushing.
I took a BIG step back and what I did next changed everything.
Sometimes you have to slow down to go fast.
When you have a clear strategy for decorating your home, everything is different.
I don’t want you to make the same mistakes I and so many others have made, like…
- Buying everything in neutral colors so it’ll never go “out of style” (which also means it’ll never make your home stylish)
- Jumping from trend to trend and trying all the styles because you don’t know what you like and haven’t taken the time to figure it out
- Compromising to please your significant other and ending up with a style neither of you loves
In this new video series, I’m going to share with you what it takes to discover your true style. A style unique to you that will transform your home and build up your decorating confidence.
Click here to start the series now. (It’s free!)